Olivia Kate Wagler!

11.13.2011

She's here... Early Saturday morning, after about 11 hours of labour, another sweet little girl joined our family! We are thrilled to welcome Olivia Kate Wagler and thank the Lord for another gracious blessing!
"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you,when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance;in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." Psalm 139:13-16


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the entire family on the new bundle of joy! Olivia is such a pretty name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely beautiful. What a little face! A heartfelt congratulations to you and the family, all the way from Australia, via the magic of the Internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahhh she is beautiful, congratulations. Enjoy every magic moment, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww congratulations! she's so adorable and i love the name you gave her! i wish she grows up well :')))))

    sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I love the photo of her sucking her thumb, just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's gorgeous! What a blessing! So cute to see the big sisters doting on her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! She's beautiful. I love the picture of her sucking her thumb! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails