Weekend Project {Big Sister Kits}

11.04.2011

I wanted the arrival of this baby to be extra special for my girls... So I put together Big Sister Kits for each of them... An assortment of exciting goodies in cute canvas bags with a special card, wishing them each a "Happy Big Sister Day"... I filled the bags with colouring books and tiny pencil crayons, candy, small toys, slings for their babies, and of course, disposable cameras (I can't wait to see what they'll capture)... It was such a joy to put these together! Happy weekend friends!

3 comments:

  1. This is so special bec. I know the girls will feel very excited to be big sisters. What a big responsibility:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Wish I had kids and a new one on the way just so I could copy you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails