The photographs from 'Lola's Room' make me dream of an eternal summer... And with the cold weather bearing down around us, summer is nearly always on my mind... This week, Cassia of 'Lola's Room' is offering a mini calendar of the winner's choice from her shop (valued at $30 US) + international shipping...Win a piece of that eternal summer to keep you dreaming all year long!
1. Visit 'Lola's Room', look around and choose your favourite piece from the shop... Come back here and leave a comment along with your email address, mentioning your favourite item...
2. For an additional entry, link to this giveaway on your blog, come back here and post an additional comment with the link and your email address...
3. For an additional entry, tweet about this giveaway on Twitter, come back here and post an additional comment with the link and your email address...
4. For an additional entry, link to this giveaway on Facebook, come back here and post an additional comment with the link and your email address...
5. For even more entries, POST again (Blog, Twitter, Facebook) at any time later in the week, come back here and post an additional comment with the link and your email address...
* YOU MAY ENTER UP TO FIVE TIMES FOR FIVE CHANCES TO WIN!
In order to keep offering these fantastic giveaways, I need to get as many comments (and visits for the sponsors) as possible... Please help me spread the word so we can keep a good thing going!
The winner will be randomly chosen and posted HERE on the blog on Sunday, December 19th... Please check the blog on Sunday to see if YOU are the winner! Enjoy... Please help spread the word and a dear thank you again to Cassia of 'Lola's Room'!
Cassia has also taken the time to answer a few questions:
What does a perfectly ordinary day in your life look like?
"I get up early with my two year old son. We have breakfast then prepare to go out for the morning. Every morning is dedicated to him. We meet friends, go to the park or go to the library. At lunch time we come home to eat and play for a while then my son has his three hour nap while I work. I use this time to edit photographs, pack prints and note any orders that were made overnight. The early evening is spent cooking my sons dinner, bathing him and putting him to bed, with help from his dad! Some evenings are work related but my fiance and I put aside a few nights to watch films and spend time together."
What time of year most inspires you?
"It has to be summer, I love the bright sunshine. Everything seems more colourful and the longer days are definitely good for photography."
What do you think of as comfort food?
"My comfort food is tea and toast, they go perfectly together. I am a foodie so anything goes."
If you could hop on a plane, without giving one thought to your budget, where would you go?
"New York! I have always wanted to go. In fact I would love to travel around America, my big dream."
What are five things you would like to do in the next five years?
"Have a baby
Move to a bigger house
Work hard so my business grows