Weekend Project {DIY Candy Poppers}

12.10.2010





How do you like the new winter look my friends? And please take the time to check out the new winter playlist... Just click on a song to begin playing! Enjoy!

It's been all about gifting around here this week... And with the Holidays just around the corner, is this idea for DIY Candy Poppers for 'Style Me Pretty' not the sweetest idea? I'm definitely going to attempt these for our annual Christmas Eve dinner! Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend my friends!
And please don't forget to enter this week's giveaway for a calendar from 'Sixth and Main'!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new look Rebecca - it is all kinds of wintery sparkle!

    I have to admit that I do love crepe paper and love how it looks on crackers like these.

    Wishing you a great weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails