A 2nd Birthday Tea Party... {Food}

1.14.2010

The decorations are nearly ready, the presents are bought and now for the food... Last year for Brennah's birthday party, I made a big meal... This year I decided to keep it more simple... Or at least I thought it would be simple... A Tea Party Menu...


Cream Puffs dipped in Dark Chocolate

{Photo from 'Nordijus'}

Empire Cookies (Courtesy of our dear friend Jess)

{Photo from 'The Canadian Baker'}

Blueberry Tarts

Milk Chocolate Dipped Strawberries


{Photo from 'Whole Food Markets'}

Mini Cheesecakes (Courtesy of my Mom)

{Photo from Health.com}

Jello & Sherbet Parfaits

Fresh Fruit

Shirley Temples

{Photo from EllyBelly88's Flicker}

Hot Chocolate, Coffee and Tea

AND OF COURSE... Birthday cupcakes!


It promises to be a lovely and YUMMY evening!

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a super yummy tea party! Savor every moment of your child's growing up because it goes all too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Bec, it looks amazing! I hope you have a great time! Tell Bren happy birthday for me :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails