A 2nd Birthday Tea Party... {Dreses & Decorations}

1.12.2010

Parties are all about the details... I want my girls to grow up with fond and wonderful memories of their birthday parties... Being born on Christmas Eve didn't make for the greatest birthday parties ever... So I guess I'm working pretty hard to make sure that my girls don't miss out on anything... I love a good party... And celebrating someone that I love so much makes every moment (and dollar) spent worth while! I can't wait!

Brennah's second Birthday Tea Party Dress!

So... I have two little girls... And while I have yet to match them exactly, I thought that Leah would look adorable in this outfit to match her big sister on Bren's exciting day!


I posted this project on Friday... I'm wishing and hoping that I'll be able to great a few of these adorable bird cage lanterns made to decorate for the night of the party... I'm hoping to bring in a few fallen branches from outside to hang them on... I think they would look really sweet in Brennah's room after the party is over!


I'm gonna try my hand at this simple but lovely garland from "The Bride's Cafe"

4 comments:

  1. If you can come over this week, bring the stuff and we'll make them together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore those little birdie cages - may just have to make one with my little niece when we next have a play date. Looking forward to hearing how it all goes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a thoughtful mother. Brennah and Leah are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so sweet! I have fond memories of my own birthday parties...so I have always LOVED planning them for my kids. It's a fun creative outlet too...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails