I hope you'll be as thrilled with this week's giveaway as I am... I first found 'Sadie Olive' a few months ago when I was hunting on Etsy for vintage silverware (I'm hoping to start a collection soon)... I was smitten with the lovely vintage goods that Sara has collected and shared in her shops... This weeks giveaway is $20 in store credit for one of Sara's three shops: 'Sadie Olive' on Etsy, Sadie Olive.com or Warm Whispers (Her photography shop)... Everything is just lovely and I'm excited to share 'Sadie Olive' with you! And if you have a few moments today, please savour the beauty of Sara's blog!
What does a perfectly ordinary day in your life look like?
"Well let's see, I wake up around 9, walk about 15 steps away to my home office, and park myself in front of my computer. I stay in my pajamas all day, most days. It can be boring at times, but I love working from home. Thursday's and Fridays I'm out shopping for inventory, so those days are the most fun for me."
What time of year most inspires you?
"The fall. I love to decorate for Halloween, the colors of fall, and I crave pumpkin pie all year long. The hills around my house look amazing this time of year and we go on small hikes with our dog, Hannah. I'm always bringing along my camera and feel inspired by the nature around us."
What do you think of as comfort food?
"I'm a meat and potatoes kind of girl. I crave pot roast, turkey and mashed potatoes, candied yams, and I love me some pumpkin pie! They remind me of my grandma and holidays spent with our large family."
If you could hop on a plane, without giving one thought to your budget, where would you go?
"I am dying to go back to Italy, especially after just seeing the movie "Letters to Juliet". I love the sense of history that is everywhere in Europe, and how all the buildings have that sun-drenched white washed look. It's just gorgeous there!"
What are five things you would like to do in the next five years?
"1. Become a mother. (We are in the process of becoming adoptive parents, and I am beyond thrilled to become a first time mom).
2. Loose 15-20 pounds.
3. Take a road trip with some girl friends. (Although #1 might make this a bit tougher!)
4. Learn to sew.
5. Take some web design classes. (I don't know how to do any fancy stuff, and I'd love to learn some new tricks.)"
This giveaway runs from June 21st - June 26th at Noon (EST)
1. Visit 'Sadie Olive', 'Sadie Olive.com' or 'Warm Whispers' and choose your favourite item(s) from the shops... Come back here and leave a comment along with your email address, mentioning your favourite item...
2. For an additional entry, link to this giveaway on your blog, come back here and post an additional comment with the link and your email address...
3. For an additional entry, tweet about this giveaway on Twitter, come back here and post an additional comment with the link and your email address...
4. For an additional entry, link to this giveaway on Facebook, come back here and post an additional comment with the link and your email address...
5. For even more entries, POST again (Blog, Twitter, Facebook) at any time later in the week, come back here and post an additional comment with the link and your email address...
* YOU MAY ENTER UP TO FIVE TIMES FOR FIVE CHANCES TO WIN!
The winner will be randomly chosen and posted HERE on the blog on Saturday... Please check the blog on Saturday to see if YOU are the winner! Enjoy... Please help spread the word and thanks again to Sara of 'Sadie Olive'!