Getting It Together {Task Lists}

8.13.2009

I LOVE making lists... I live on lists... And feel a great sense of satisfaction in checking off completed tasks... Enjoy perusing this list of items that will make all listing taking much easier!

Chalkboard Wall Idea from "Nerd Approved"

Weekly to Do List from "Red Stamp"Task Clips from "Cici Studio"

Help ME Honey Do List from "LobotoME"

Quilted List Taker from "ETC... Cards"

2010 Listograhpy Weekly Calendar from "Paper Source"
Jotter from "Cici Studio"

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I am a MAJOR list maker! What great items you have featured! I want them all! Thanks so much for a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these, I am learning to be more organized and also a list maker...thanks to you and your birthday gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I think maybe this is the route I need to take to make my life a little less stressfull. Love the chalkboard idea. Love the blog too - will return again x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails