Emily has taken the time to answer a few questions:
What does a perfectly ordinary day in your life look like?
"I get up and "check my stuff," which includes my e-mail, Facebook, Google Reader and a couple news sites. Then I work on whatever Etsy stuff I have to work on until my 3-year-old wakes up. Many days include a trip to the "print store" as we call it around here, to either look at proofs or pick up completed orders, or both. Otherwise, I just hang out with my cute kid."
What time of year most inspires you?
"I always love Spring because it means winter is far away! But I might choose fall if it didn't mean winter was on its way. I am looking forward to the crisp air and all the fun things that go on in the fall. I really feel like going to a football game. Any football game."
What do you think of as comfort food?
"Mashed potatoes and gravy. And when I am pregnant, Spaghettios."
If you could hop on a plane, without giving one thought to your budget, where would you go?
"North Carolina - Outer Banks. I have lots of family there, but I haven't been since I was a teenager. I love it there so much and I really want my husband and my little boy to see where my family is from."
What are five things you would like to do in the next five years?
"1. Have another baby (in process).
2. Get my own professional printer so I can have more control over my business (right now I have them printed at a local shop, and they do a really great job, but it would be nice to be able to just print them up and send them when I get print orders)
3. Take more Zumba classes and maybe even learn to be an instructor (after #1 is accomplished).
4. A Mediterranean cruise would be nice!
5. And I want to be skinnier in my 30s than I was in my 20s. :)"
1. Visit 'Good Frau' and choose your favourite digital design from the shop... Come back here and leave a comment along with your email address, mentioning your favourite item...
2. For an additional entry, link to this giveaway on your blog, come back here and post an additional comment with the link and your email address...
3. For an additional entry, tweet about this giveaway on Twitter, come back here and post an additional comment with the link and your email address...
4. For an additional entry, link to this giveaway on Facebook, come back here and post an additional comment with the link and your email address...
5. For even more entries, POST again (Blog, Twitter, Facebook) at any time later in the week, come back here and post an additional comment with the link and your email address...
* YOU MAY ENTER UP TO FIVE TIMES FOR FIVE CHANCES TO WIN!
Comments have been a bit down... In order to keep offering these fantastic giveaways, I need to get as many comments (and visits for the sponsors) as possible... Please help me spread the word so we can keep a good thing going friends!!!
The winner will be randomly chosen and posted HERE on the blog on Sunday, October 17th... Please check the blog on Saturday to see if YOU are the winner! Enjoy... Please help spread the word and a dear thank you again to Emily of 'Good Frau'!