A Party Dress for Little Leah...

10.19.2010

This Saturday, we will be celebrating Leah's first birthday with family and friends... I can hardly believe it's been nearly a year since we welcomed little Leah... For those of you who have been reading the blog for a while now, or those of you who know me, you'll know that there are few things I enjoy more than throwing a party... I'm excited to look back over the last year... To celebrate the life that the Lord has given to our little Leah... Each year, I like to pick out a lovely dress for the girls to wear at their party... This year, my mom purchased this lovely dress for Leah...


I sent a picture of the dress to Rachel from 'Snugars' and she created this adorable headband for Leah...

4 comments:

  1. This dress and headband combo is SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pure sweetness!!! Times flies way too fast... my little one is 20... It wasn't but yesterday when she was twirling in her little floral dress ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday Leah!!!!
    I can't wait to see pictures of her all dressed up!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails