Kristina has taken the time to answer a few questions:
What does a perfectly ordinary day in your life look like?
"Well, my days are by no means ordinary as I don't have a full-time-job so my days are made up of chunks of time mod-podged into a weekly work schedule. I love to start off my days with a short run. I like to have time in the morning just to sit, eat breakfast and watch the news for a little while but my schedule doesn't always allow it. I'm currently a part-time nanny, a designer constantly thinking of new ideas while simultaneously trying to figure out what the next chapter in my life is going to look like! Some of you can probably relate to the never ending transitional phase that seems to be common among the 20 somethings."
What time of year most inspires you?
"Oh, definitely the Fall in New England! Just the other day I ate my first Macoun apple of the season and wanted to scream for joy I was so excited! There's just something about cool breezes, bundling up just a little, Fall foliage, un-pasterized apple cider, maple ice cream and pumpkins that make me fall in love with life."
What do you think of as comfort food?
"There's this macaroni and cheese that my Mom used to make when we were little and even though it's not the best macaroni and cheese I've ever tasted, it will aways be a source of comfort for me. It just tastes like home. Homemade Jam, apple butter, anything made from scratch gives me that homey, comforting feeling."
If you could hop on a plane, without giving one thought to your budget, where would you go?
"This a tough one, but I think I would go to Orvieto, this little Italian town that I lived and studied in during undergrad. If it had to be somewhere new though, I'd probably go to New Zealand."
What are five things you would like to do in the next five years?
"Write a children's book.
Be a successful, full-time entrepreneur.
Have an amazing garden.
Travel to 3 new countries.
Be a bee-keeper."
1. Visit 'Kristina Marie' and choose your favourite item(s) from the shop... Come back here and leave a comment along with your email address, mentioning your favourite item...
2. For an additional entry, link to this giveaway on your blog, come back here and post an additional comment with the link and your email address...
3. For an additional entry, tweet about this giveaway on Twitter, come back here and post an additional comment with the link and your email address...
4. For an additional entry, link to this giveaway on Facebook, come back here and post an additional comment with the link and your email address...
5. For even more entries, POST again (Blog, Twitter, Facebook) at any time later in the week, come back here and post an additional comment with the link and your email address...
* YOU MAY ENTER UP TO FIVE TIMES FOR FIVE CHANCES TO WIN!
The winner will be randomly chosen and posted HERE on the blog on Saturday... Please check the blog on Saturday to see if YOU are the winner! Enjoy... Please help spread the word and a dear thank you again to Kristina of 'Kristina Marie'!