Brand New Project Life Collection {Life Unscripted}

2.08.2013

I'm so excited to introduce my brand new project life collection, Life Unscripted! Get the whole Life Unscripted Collection and save... Or grab the kits on their own! And be sure to grab it all this weekend, while it's 30% off! I had so much fun creating this kit... And the response has been wonderful so far! And don't forget to grab the FREE Life Unscripted Washi Tapes on my Facebook Page!


And grab the FREE Life Unscripted Washi Tapes on my Facebook Page!


Layouts by Raquel, Juli, Carina & Kym


Layout by Michelle


Layouts by Emma, Melanie & Rachel (bottom two)


Layouts by Melanie & Tracy


Layouts by Christy, Barbara, Andrea & Maribel


Layout by Kym

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails