A Year in Review...

3.10.2010

I've always enjoyed scrapbooking and not long after Brennah was born, I thought about how wonderful it would be to chronicle each year of her life (at least the first few years)... With two little ladies around the house, pulling out boxes of scrapbooking supplies just overwhelms me to no end... So I was more than thrilled when I came across 'Scrapblog'... It really is scrapbooking without the mess... And I adore it... It's the most fun I've had in ages! This is a lovely scrapbook of Brennah's second year... Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this Rebecca - I am now well and truly hooked since reading your post and am even making ones of the family dog!

    If only I had more hours in the day to spare! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails