Getting It Together {Meal Planning}

8.14.2009

Back in my 'previous life', teaching full time, I began planning my menus each week to save time when getting home from work... As I planned my menu, I would make my grocery list... I found that we wasted less food when going to the grocery store with a clear plan in mind... I still plan my menu and grocery lists meticulously and appreciate the time saving benefits, especially with a toddler around the house and a busy business to run... I'm just in awe of these great ideas to make meal planning even easier! Enjoy!

Mini Meal Planners from "Briones & Co."

The Chef's Planning Kit from "Knock Knock"

Personalized Recipe Cards from "Petite Press"

Check ME Grocery Shopping List from "LobotoME"

Letterpress Recipe Cards & Recipe Box from "1 Canoe 2"

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Organizing Junkie has a Menu Plan Monday blog carnival. Really helped hold me stay accountable when I was planning meals.

    http://orgjunkie.com/

    Amie
    www.iamalive.etsy.com
    www.iamalivephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need that grocery checklist.
    We are horrible at planning out meals because of our schedules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, can you come help me get organized?..lol
    love the look of your blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails