Handmade Holiday: "The Laughing House"

4.07.2009

In just under a week we'll be jetting off to sunny (hopefully) Paris... A romantic Christmas gift from my wonderful husband... Not long after receiving the news, I began my search for great items to keep everything in its place while traveling (Very important to me!)... One of the first shops I happened upon, and subsequently purchased from, was "The Laughing House"... Based out Singapore, it's a great mother and daughter team who create colourful and practical pouches and purses... The items are incredibly well made and shipped quickly... Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I hope you have a wonderful time! That's such a great present. Those pouches are cute and they look like they would be great for travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature! I hope you'll have a great trip! :D I just came back from one myself ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails