Retirement Sale... 50% off Everything!

9.24.2013

After much thought and consideration, I've decided to step down from designing full-time. It was a difficult decision but with four little girls and a growing photography business, it felt like the right time to throw a retirement sale!

Until next Monday, September 30th, my ENTIRE shop at Pixels & Company will be 50% off! All my products will disappear at the end of the month, so if you've had your eye on something, now is the time to grab it! 

And to make your shopping spree even better, all my goodies at The Lilypad will also be 50% off for the next week as I finish up my September guest spot!

So I guess you'd better get shopping :) Thank you for all your support over the last two years! I've loved designing and perhaps I'll be popping up here and there over the next few months! Thank you to all the ladies on my spectacular Creative Team and a big thank you to all the fabulous ladies at Pixels & Company and The Lilypad! It's been a wonderful ride!

1 comment:

  1. I must say I am sad to see you go as your products are simply lovely, but I wish you all the best with your 4 darling girls and photography! Hope to see more of your designs in the future.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails